Webinar - Stay Ahead of Water now and in the long run
In a plant, water finds its way onto operation-critical equipment and piping systems, even those covered in insulation. The ingress of water, which occurs through every type of insulation, is the main cause of unanticipated heat loss, downtime, and spills due to corrosion under insulation (CUI). ROCKWOOL’s ProRox® stone wool insulation with WR-Tech™ (Water Repellency Technology), provides proven protection against CUI by keeping steel surfaces as dry as possible. First introduced in ProRox mandrel wound pipe sections, WR-Tech is NOW AVAILABLE in ProRox Mat (Wrap) to help you stay ahead of water—now and in the long run.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- Why water repellency is critical for industrial insulation systems
- Advancements in insulation technology that are proven to help mitigate the risks of CUI
- Relevant standards and testing results regarding water absorption
- ProRox stone wool insulation solutions with WR-Tech
- Key considerations for insulation specifications