Webinar - Keep Fire at Bay in your piping system
Fire poses a significant threat to facilities utilizing or producing hydrocarbons, due to the unmatched heat and spread when a hydrocarbon pool fire breaks out. Passive fire protection (PFP) is essential for process safety and critical to piping equipment by impeding the flow of heat and/or escalation of fire. ROCKWOOL’s ProRox® with FR-Tech® (Fire Resistant Technology) insulation is a key component for PFP. Its special fiber structure/chemistry is non-combustible, resists temperatures above 1,000 °C, and successfully protects pipes in the event of a fire. Discover how FR-Tech® products can protect pipes against fires (per the UL1709 Rapid Rise Fire Curve Test) and help enhance the safety of your plant.
In this webcast you will learn:
- What are hydrocarbon fires in industrial plants? Understanding the dangers and importance of fire protection
- What is UL1709 and why choose this standard? Explanation of the fire test and requirements
- What properties make stone wool insulation the right choice? Important facts about the fire resilience of stone wool
- Introduction of ProRox® with FR-Tech®: ROCKWOOL’s new Fire Resistant Technology insulation
- How do you upgrade your specifications? Recommendations