Webinar - Insulation advances: Mitigating noise and CUI in your LNG plant
High noise levels can be harmful to plant personnel and can also affect productivity. Watch this webinar to learn how proper selection and installation of insulating materials can bring noise levels down at less than 50% the thickness.
Heightened noise levels are harmful to the well-being and productivity of a plant’s personnel as well as the surrounding environment. With excessive noise presenting so many financial and health and safety risks, LNG plants need reliable, cost-effective noise-reduction solutions.
In this webcast you will learn:
- What are the most popular acoustic standards in the industry today
- How to best protect your work personnel and profits
- Details of a proven solution: stone wool insulation systems for pipes, vessels, and other plant equipment
- The unique properties and benefits that ProRox stone wool insulation products deliver to reduce noise from LNG operations below industry standards
- At the same time tackling the pervasive problem of corrosion under insulation (CUI)